Thursday, November 14, 2013

Wash Day

So I finally washed my hair, four days late. I used Herbal Essences Hello Hydration and conditioned with Suave Almond and Shea Butter. My hair feels nice and soft BUT I am still having excessive shedding and breakage. I don't know what is going on but I DON'T LIKE IT. I did a protein treatment using Aphogee two step protein treatment last Sunday and it did absolutely nothing. I guess I'll just have to see what happens.

I'm still moisturizing and sealing with Creme of Nature argan oil moisturizer and grape seed oil. I have to say, I love this moisturizer! It has such a light scent and it doesn't weigh my hair down so it will definitely me a regular part of my routine. I alsi like, not love, but like JBCO. The one and only reason why I don't love it is because of the smell. I don't like it at all and my husband certainly isn't a fan of it either. However, since using it on my scalp I've noticed that the itching I was experiencing has completely stopped. At one point it was so bad that I thought I was gonna scratch my scalp away. What's crazy is that I didnt even notice the itching had stopped until I was washing my hair in the shower.

I also noticed today that I have some new growth peeking through. It's mainly in the crown of my head. It's not much but it is definitely there! Every bit of new growth excites me now because I JUST WANT MY HAIR BACK!! And on that note, I'm off to relax... The kids are asleep :)

No comments:

Post a Comment