Friday, July 10, 2015

Relaxer Day


Hey! So today I went and got a relaxer at 18 weeks post. The top left picture was taken at the beginning of this week after washing my hair. This is when I realized that I needed a trim. The top right was taken today after my relaxer and the bottom two were taken after my trim. Overall I'm very pleased with how my hair came out. I went to a Dominican salon and completely expected the stylist to be scissor happy, which she was not. So I may have lost a small amount, but my hair looks so much healthier. Not to mention the body and motion it has now. Also, this is the length I'm at two years after getting my pixie cut. I would have liked it to be longer but of course I've done trims over the past two years. I'm not complaining! My next goal is going to be APL. No more ponytails every day for me. I'm getting back to the TLC I know my hair needs. So happy growing to us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment