Thursday, July 16, 2015

Product Review: Organix Coconut Milk shampoo and conditioner


Hey! I just wanted to come and do a quick product review. I've heard so many people rave about this shampoo and conditioner so I decided to try it. Well.... My hair hates it. It leaves me feeling dry , tangled, and not conditioned at all. The only reason I continued to use it is because I paid $18 for the two of them. However, I just can't take it anymore. As of my next wash day (either tomorrow or Saturday) I will be switching back to my favorite; suave almond and Shea butter. Apparently my hair appreciates the cheap stuff. I was also leaning back towards Herbal Essences Hello Hydration. My hair  responded very well to that line also. We'll see. All I know is that there will be no more Organix in my future!

No comments:

Post a Comment