Wednesday, July 8, 2015

I'm back! Hair update

Hey! It's been forever since I posted. Almost a year! I've been busy working, moving into a new house, pretty much just living life. So I just wanted to pop in and do a quick update. My hair has definitely grown a lot. BUT... Because I've been working so many hours (hospital job) I've been just throwing my hair into a ponytail. After I washed my hair a couple of days ago I noticed that one side has been breaking off. I'm going to get a relaxer on Friday at 18 weeks post. I'm going to a salon this time, only because I really need a good trim to even it all out. That really sucks, because I just made it to two years after my pixie cut and here I am having to cut my hair again. All I can say is lesson learned! I'll have to start doing my hair the way I used to. I'll be back on Friday after my relaxer to post a picture before and after the trim. I also have a few product reviews coming up so be on the look out!

No comments:

Post a Comment