Monday, December 30, 2013

Tropic Isle Living Jamaican Black Castor Oil

Well hello :). I was out doing some running around today and I just happened to be across the street from my favorite beauty supply store. I was trying to stay away but my mom asked me to get her some JBCO so I had an excuse. I have been telling her about my.progress with it so she wants to try it out. They didn't have the brand I have but I was glad because they had the Tropic Isle Living brand. The first day I used my JBCO I went on youtube and the only brand that popped up was this one. That sucked for me because I was not.about to spend another $10 on the same thing with a different name. That was in November. I guess today was my lucky day because the BSS had it for $5.99. So I got one for mom and one for me. The first thing I noticed is that it doesnt have salt which is great. Then I smelled it and was surprised that this brand basically has no smell. That's a huge plus for me because I am tired of my husband telling me I stink after I oil my scalp. The only negative is that it does not come in an applicator bottle. No worries though, my original bottle is an applicator so I will be using that. Actually, I'm tempted to dump that bottle and use my new one (only because of the smell issues). We'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment