Saturday, December 7, 2013

Finally!

As you all know, I've been trying to find pure coconut oil everywhere. I went to three different beauty supply stores and NONE of them had it (the struggle). Well today was my lucky day. I was in Walmart picking up a few groceries and I just happened to go down the aisle with the oils. I started off looking for some olive oil and then I saw the coconut oil. It was staring at me, waiting for me to pick it up lol. So here it is!

The best part about it is that it's scented and I love it. The oil I used to get from the beauty supply store wasn't. It was a decent price. I got a 14oz jar for $7.66, but it didn't really matter. As long as I've been looking for this stuff, who knows what I would have been willing to pay. Anyway, now that I have this precious gem back in my life, I'll be using it to seal my hair. It's my favorite oil to seal with because it's so light and just melts right into the hair. That's all for now, just had to share the great news :P. Good night!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome buy! I love the Spectrum brand. You can also purchase it in most health food locations like Walgreens or GNC.

    KLP | SavingOurStrands

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great to know! I have Walgreens down the block. Thanks!

      Delete